The Zahard Family is the family centered around King Zahard, who entered and climbed the Tower with the 10 Great Warriors. In terms of Family it consists of the head Zahard, his daughters referred to as the Zahard's Princesses and the Royal Enforcement Division.
Although not directly connected by blood, the Zahard Princesses are a selected group of females who received Zahard's power through his blood. Princesses' candidates are periodically selected several hundred years, most of them are selected from the 10 Great Families. When a princess is selected she receive Zahard's power through his blood and become part of the "most powerful kind" in the Tower. Most of them climb the Tower afterwards although, due to originating from one of the 10 Great Families and receiving Zahard's power, they boast a power that is on a completely different level compared to the rest of the Regulars. Because Zahard is unable to procreate due to the power of his blood, the idea of Zahard Princesses was introduced with the purpose of raising woman powerful enough to bear Zahard's child.
Below lists the Princesses and squads which compose the Zahard Family.
- Adori Zahard
- Alphid Zahard (Missing)
- An Zahard
- Anak Zahard (Original, Deceased)
- Androssi Zahard
- Arie Hagipherione Zahard
- Arie Horn Zahard (Missing, First Princess)
- Arie Rose Zahard
- Eurasia Enne Zahard (Sealed away)
- Garam Zahard (Gone rogue and in hiding)
- Ha Yuri Zahard
- Heice Zahard
- Hendo Lok Gladmerry Zahard
- Jaina Repellista Zahard
- Koon Maria Zahard
- Koon Maschenny Zahard
- Lo Po Bia Lilial Zahard
- Lo Po Bia Shilial Zahard
- Pondo Zahard
- Rebecca Pon Zahard (Deceased)
- Yulia Zahard
- Yunie Zahard (Deceased)
- Yuram Zahard (Deceased)
Royal Enforcement Division's members
The Zahard Family is represented by a symbol which consists of 3 eyes and 3 dots; the eyes are above and the dots are below.
A similar symbol consisting of 3 eyes, 3 dots and a cross, was seen in the cave area where Baam was sealed. However, it's unknown what meaning that symbol carries outside of The Tower; Rachel merely refererred to it as the "Three Eyes".
SIU suggested that the Zahard's symbol bearing ring might be made of clotted blood.
Notes and Trivia
- Despite the independent rules of the Name Hunt station, the "Zahard" name cannot be stolen at the station.
- Officially, the Zahard Familly has no Prince.
- Individuals from the Zahard Family don't know much abut spells since they are labelled as taboo. 
- ↑ http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334/62461
- ↑ Ch.28: 2F - Position Test (1)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.150: 30F - Hell Train: Revolution Road (38)
- ↑ Random Webtoon Fan translation of gossip from SIU
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.09: 20F – Bath (1)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.225: 39F - Hell Train: The 'Name Hunt' Station (28)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.201: 39F - Hell Train: The 'Name Hunt' Station (4)
- ↑ Season 2 Prologue; Blog Post
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.242: 43F - Hell Train: The Floor of Death (11)