|Status||Absorbed in Hoaqin|
|First Appearance||Vol.2 Chapter 181|
|Last Appearance||Vol.2 Chapter 182|
David was part of a family that were gifted in swordsmanship. After four of his other siblings came to the conclusion that they couldn't surpass their father no matter how hard they trained, one of them suggested merging their powers to become as strong and beautiful as their father and thus they ended up becoming one composite entity called "White".
After "the incident", White had to split their souls again in the Hell Train but to do so they needed a lot of "sacrifices", but they failed and were sealed in an unstable condition.
Appearance and Personality
David was sealed into the White Heavenly Mirror by Ja Wangnan prior to the game Dallar Show. During the second round David possessed Wangnan's body in order to participate on the game and used it to attack his brother Hoaqin in order to help Vicente become the centre. However, Hoaqin revealed that only he could become the centre before absorbing David, Vicente and Anna's souls.
Powers and Abilities
Notes and Trivia
- He may have been named after the Spanish soccer player David Albelda.
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.185: 38F - Hell Train: The Dallar Show (14)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.182: 38F - Hell Train: The Dallar Show (11)
- ↑ Vol.2 Ch.179: 38F - Hell Train: The Dallar Show (8)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Vol.2 Ch.168: 37F - Hell Train: A Month (3)