FANDOM


  • I've been meaning to create a timeline for the wiki, but never been an easy thing to do for various reasons... and with certain comments in the recent chapter comments, I thought I'd try my hand. Most of it is what I believe to be most accurate, you'll all probably have greatly differing opinions. Anyways, I'd like to see your thoughts on this !

    Event Time
    Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors enter the Tower~10,000-12,000+ years BB
    Hell Train is created
    Zahard 11 undergo "Revolution" on Hell Train
    Some point after they entered the Tower
    Grace Mirchea Luslec joins them on their ascension of the TowerSome point after they underwent "Revolution"
    Zahard 11 reach 134th Floor and stop climbingSome point after they underwent "Revolution"
    Creation and introduction of the Zahard Empire~10,000 years BB
    Formation of FUGSome point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Enryu enters the TowerSome point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Enryu slays 43rd Floor GuardianSome point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Adori Zahard is born~5,000+ years BB
    Hoaqin and his four other siblings merge and become the composite being "White"
    White becomes a Ranker
    Some point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Eurasia Enne Zahard becomes a Ranker
    White becomes a Slayer
    Some point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Enne Zahard goes insane
    Enne Zahard is sealed at the age of 482
    Some point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Ha Yuri Zahard is born~618 years BB
    White commits atrocious actions within the Tower and is subdued by an unknown Zahard Princess
    White 'dies'
    Hoaqin and other White siblings sealed inside the Hell Train
    ~600 years BB
    Pentaminum enters the Tower
    Pentaminum's Zahard Palace Intrusion Incident
    Some point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Urek Mazino enters the TowerSome point after the Zahard Palace Intrusion Incident
    Urek traverses the Hell Train
    Urek passes Arie Hon's special test
    Urek becomes a Ranker in record time
    Some point after the Zahard Palace Intrusion Incident
    Arie Hagipherione Zahard passes Arie Hon's special testSome point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Yuri becomes a Ranker~418 years BB
    Formation of WolhaiksongSome point after creation of Zahard Empire
    Yuri becomes a High Ranker~318 years BB
    Koon Maria Zahard selected to climb the TowerSeveral years BB
    Twenty-Fifth Baam (and Rachel) enter(s) Tower
    Baam's 2F friends selected to climb the Tower
    0
    Baam the Irregular 'dies' on the 2nd Floor
    Rachel rendered "paralysed"
    "Birth" of Jyu Viole Grace
    At least 1 month AB
    FUG Slayer candidate Jyu Viole Grace "defeats a Ranker" on 20FAt least 5 years AB
    Viole meets Urek for 1st time on 21F
    Yeon Family Zygaena's flower incident
    Some point after 20F exploit
    Koon Aguero Agnis 'dies' at the Hand of Arlen
    Rachel's ties to FUG revealed
    At least 6 years AB
    Events of the 30F Workshop Battle
    Jyu Viole Grace "disappears" from public eye
    At least 8 years AB
    Events on board the Hell TrainAt least 9 years AB
      Loading editor
    • I did not noticed that Bam had defeated a ranker and that the death of AA was an very important moment in the tower, Anyway it's a good job you have done i think the timeline makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Snakehead10 wrote:
      I did not noticed that Bam had defeated a ranker and that the death of AA was an very important moment in the tower, Anyway it's a good job you have done i think the timeline makes sense.

      The remark about defeating a Ranker is very important. While we, the readers, know exactly how things went down, the resulting rumour that circulates the Tower is about the new Slayer Nomenee who defeated a Ranker... or at least among the Regulars... which is a huge deal. As for AA's apparent death, this was unlikely a big story in the Tower itself, but it was still the core motivation for (probably) the strongest E-Regular team to go after Viole, which resulted in the 2F squad getting back "together"... so it's fairly important landmark from the story's point of view. =)

      My question is about the creation of the Hell Train... Was there any mention that the train has been created only after Zahard and the 10 GWs have entered the Tower?

        Loading editor
    • Cheers Snakehead, and yes, most of the events I listed are generally key events from the perspective of the Tower inhabitants rather than us the audience.

      Athanos wrote: My question is about the creation of the Hell Train... Was there any mention that the train has been created only after Zahard and the 10 GWs have entered the Tower?

      Well the god of guardians' quote was:

      "The Zahard kids also did Revolution in here. I trained those that opened the door themselves at this place. Actually, this train and its guardians were all made for their training."

      The way he says it makes drawing a conclusion as to whether the train predates the Zahard 11's entrance into the Tower slightly ambiguous. However as a whole, I feel he seems to imply that it was created after the Zahard 11's entrance into the Tower.

        Loading editor
    • not sure about koon maria being selected to slimb the tower, I don't think there is any evidence of that.

        Loading editor
    • Grz349 wrote: not sure about koon maria being selected to slimb the tower, I don't think there is any evidence of that.

      Chapter 12 confirms she was chosen as a Princess. Chapter 53 pretty much confirms she was selected to climb the Tower (since she went up without Aguero Agnis).

        Loading editor
    • regarding her selection as a princess, I rather think that koon has little influence to make the zahard family choose her. From what i've read what happened was that the "seat" belonged to koons sister, and after his family lost the seat due to koons manipulation they were exiled, no proof that she actualy passed the selection process, but that is beside the point.

      chapter 53 just says that what koon lacked was the will to climb together with her, which doesn't mean she was choosen to climb the tower, I'm pretty sure that repellista never climbed and androssi seemes to have waited hundreds of years before being choosen. there is no evidence she was choosen to climb the tower.

        Loading editor
    • Grz349 wrote: regarding her selection as a princess, I rather think that koon has little influence to make the zahard family choose her. From what i've read what happened was that the "seat" belonged to koons sister, and after his family lost the seat due to koons manipulation they were exiled, no proof that she actualy passed the selection process, but that is beside the point.

      In chapter 12 it straight up says that Maria was chosen as to become a Princess i.e. she passed the selection process and became a Princess.

      Grz349 wrote: chapter 53 just says that what koon lacked was the will to climb together with her, which doesn't mean she was choosen to climb the tower, I'm pretty sure that repellista never climbed and androssi seemes to have waited hundreds of years before being choosen. there is no evidence she was choosen to climb the tower.

      You've literally killed your own point there. AA lacked the will to climb with her i.e. extremely heavy implications that Maria started her climb without him.
      Repellista doesn't climb simply because she doesn't want to (in that sense she's extremely odd) and Androssi waited hundreds of years to become a Zahard Princess; it's implied she started climbing the Tower not long afterwards.

        Loading editor
    • please read what you just wrote, jahad princess are choosen every couple of hundred years, if androssi was recently choosen than how was maria choosen? koon is 17 in part 1.

      chapter 12 does say that, but 53 avoids mentioning princess exactly, I'm just sceptical because the most important part is aparantly compatability with zahards power, which is not something that koon can control.

        Loading editor
    • We had this discussion before on Maria's page, but I don't know why you can't believe that she was chosen as a Princess, when it's explicitly said. AA's branch was cut off specificly because someone else, someone younger from the Koon Family was selected as a Princess. You say you can't believe how AA would have mangaged to make it so that she was chosen, but it was specificly made a point that people from the Koon Family are afraid of AA, because he's so influential/manipulative at such a young age. Literally everything points towards her being a Princess.

        Loading editor
    • Demotivator wrote:
      Well the god of guardians' quote was::"The Zahard kids also did Revolution in here. I trained those that opened the door themselves at this place. Actually, this train and its guardians were all made for their training."

      The way he says it makes drawing a conclusion as to whether the train predates the Zahard 11's entrance into the Tower slightly ambiguous. However as a whole, I feel he seems to imply that it was created after the Zahard 11's entrance into the Tower.

      There is that inherent ambiguity... Still, if it were only about the Train or the Rice Pot, I could easily imagine it was indeed created for Zahard and the 10 with some involvement from the Workshop or some such. The problem is the part about Guardians... Creation of Guardians, even those that have different roles, sounds like something that should have happened when the Tower was first built.

      Moreover, if this awakening mechanism wasn't there in the first place, why create it at all? Without pre-existing mechanism to gauge whether there is something dormant inside of the climbers (e.g., GoG), there would be no reason to assume there is something more to awaken... right?

        Loading editor
    • @ rachel lover because she has not appeared wearing the zahard crest, if you know of a blog post confirming it please tell me and I will drop my concerns, but I can think of other expanations based of what we see in the comic

      I'm not saying that she definetly wasn't, she probably was, but the explanation given doesn't make sense to me. That's why I'm bringing i up as a caution, because I don't thing the circumstances are exactly as implied.

        Loading editor
    • Grz349 wrote: @ rachel lover because she has not appeared wearing the zahard crest, if you know of a blog post confirming it please tell me and I will drop my concerns, but I can think of other expanations based of what we see in the comic

      I'm not saying that she definetly wasn't, she probably was, but the explanation given doesn't make sense to me. That's why I'm bringing i up as a caution, because I don't thing the circumstances are exactly as implied.

      I'd like to hear you explanations, using information from the chapters (and blog posts), as to why you think Koon Maria isn't a Princess and isn't climbing the Tower.

        Loading editor
    • Athanos wrote: There is that inherent ambiguity... Still, if it were only about the Train or the Rice Pot, I could easily imagine it was indeed created for Zahard and the 10 with some involvement from the Workshop or some such. The problem is the part about Guardians... Creation of Guardians, even those that have different roles, sounds like something that should have happened when the Tower was first built.

      Well the guardians of the train would've been created alongside the train itself. They're not Floor Guardians (or Floor Managers for the more accurate translation), they're guardians of the Hell Train which are wholly different beings.

      Athanos wrote: Moreover, if this awakening mechanism wasn't there in the first place, why create it at all? Without pre-existing mechanism to gauge whether there is something dormant inside of the climbers (e.g., GoG), there would be no reason to assume there is something more to awaken... right?

      I've been thinking about this too and it is a little perplexing, though it does lend support to the idea that there were Irregulars before Zahard. On another forum someone brought up the point that the Hell Train is nothing more than a plot device (their reasoning came from something else however).
      I can't remember where I've said it before, but it doesn't seem to make much sense that only Irregulars can undergo Revolution to "find their true self that is unrelated to society, ideologies and others". The entire concept of "Revolution" doesn't sound like anything special; it just sounds like it gives a person enlightenment (which in and of itself shouldn't really give a person much of a physical power boost). So why is it that Revolution is solely limited to Irregulars ? What do people from outside have that Tower natives don't ?

        Loading editor
    • Demotivator wrote:

      Grz349 wrote: @ rachel lover because she has not appeared wearing the zahard crest, if you know of a blog post confirming it please tell me and I will drop my concerns, but I can think of other expanations based of what we see in the comic

      I'm not saying that she definetly wasn't, she probably was, but the explanation given doesn't make sense to me. That's why I'm bringing i up as a caution, because I don't thing the circumstances are exactly as implied.

      I'd like to hear you explanations, using information from the chapters (and blog posts), as to why you think Koon Maria isn't a Princess and isn't climbing the Tower.

      please read my previous coments in which I explain that I'm not saying they are not true (they probably are) but these events are built on assumptions about which I have doubts. 

      aka I am not saying that they have not happened but that I have doubts about them.

        Loading editor
    • Demotivator wrote:
      ... So why is it that Revolution is solely limited to Irregulars ? What do people from outside have that Tower natives don't ?

      There is a crucial difference between the natives from the Tower and every Irregular, which sensibly justifies the lack of dormant powers in one of them. Consider, on the one hand, every native of the Tower was born and raised in the Shinsoo environment. Their bodies have been in a single environment (of different densities) all their life. They may have some latent abilities / talents, but that's something else... This is something different from the dormant power, example of ability / talent would be Viole's copying ability and talent at manipulating Shinsoo.

      On the other hand, there are Irregulars, people who were born and raised (to a point) in whatever are the qualities of the outside world... presumably Shinsoo-free environment. Now, they suddenly find themselves in an environment rich with the miraculous Shinsoo. They may get used to it, they may even learn how to manipulate it, but it's always going to be a foreign environment to their bodies. Since it's a foreign environment, there may be some part of their power / abilities they simply cannot bring out because they aren't even aware it's there... And this is where I believe the Revolution comes in and facilitates access to whatever the individual is truly made of.

      Grz349 wrote:
      ... if you know of a blog post confirming...

      Not a blog post, but this chapter clearly says that Maria was chosen to become a Zahard Princess. The fact that AA's biological sister lost this selection process was the reason their branch of the family was disavowed in the first place. The only uncertainty is whether AA really did help Maria with the selection process, and how could he have done that... Though I suspect that would entirely depend on what the selection process looks like.

        Loading editor
    • Athanos wrote: Moreover, if this awakening mechanism wasn't there in the first place, why create it at all? Without pre-existing mechanism to gauge whether there is something dormant inside of the climbers (e.g., GoG), there would be no reason to assume there is something more to awaken... right?

      Demotivar wrote: I've been thinking about this too and it is a little perplexing, though it does lend support to the idea that there were Irregulars before Zahard. On another forum someone brought up the point that the Hell Train is nothing more than a plot device (their reasoning came from something else however).
      I can't remember where I've said it before, but it doesn't seem to make much sense that only Irregulars can undergo Revolution to "find their true self that is unrelated to society, ideologies and others". The entire concept of "Revolution" doesn't sound like anything special; it just sounds like it gives a person enlightenment (which in and of itself shouldn't really give a person much of a physical power boost). So why is it that Revolution is solely limited to Irregulars ? What do people from outside have that Tower natives don't ?

      Personally, it makes me think of the "create an exis/god" theory.

      In a way, if you were to assume the tower was created by a group of exis who wanted to "make the people prone to awaken to find their own way in life", the concept of revolution would really make sense.

      Because the only ones who are to take guardian tests (administrator, whatever you want) are the irregulars, and it seems the irregulars are to enter through the gate from the outside, it makes sense that the "insiders" are not to "undergo the revolution".

      I am aware that the hell train was created for "zahard 11" but if you look at it from a reader perspective, and if this theory of the "tower created by exis in order to create god" is true, it is entirely possible that this event was decided by whoever exis is in charge of the story of TOG.

      Edit: this is unclear like that but what I'm trying to say is that this concept of "finding your way" seems to be pretty dear to SIU, thus why he uses it in several of his works.

      After all, when you enter the tower, you do it because of a reason. If you don't want to enter it, then there would still be something or someone that "enacts" your entering the tower, like for Baam with Rachel, and probably Urek with Phantaminum. But once you're in, there's no escape, and you might not find any meaning in this tower. Thus, instead of reaching a seemingly neverending light above your head (figuratively), you find your own way in life, in the tower. You don't get swayed by others and the society.

      Because even IRL, our life is pretty futile and meaningless, and so are our world and our society. To grow up, to find your way in life and settle down--this is the feeling I get from SIU. Baam is a character that was and is pretty futile. He lived in his cave for so long, and only knew Rachel then he's skyrocketted in this brand new world, but this world doesn't interest him. This plot device called the "revolution in the hell train" is a convenient plot device allowing him to find a goal and get more powerful altogether. It might have no deeper meaning besides this.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't the events of the hand of arlen happen 1 month before the workshop battle?So when you write about the hand <<at least 6 years after>> and for workshop <at elast 8 years after>> you are suggesting that there was a timegap of about 2 years? perhaps it was the translations i read(line and before that company) but im pretty sure the events of the 20th floor happened 5 years after than 1-2months later the zygaena and then after 1.5 year happened the hand with the workshop being 1 month later. so wouldnt it be better to say

      hand of arlen at least 6-7 years ago(need to confirm which of those) and then for the workshop better write <<about 1 month after the events of the hand of arlen and the "death" of aguero agnis>> what do you think about this?we still need to confirm though wether its 6 or 7 years.

        Loading editor
    • Did they ? Hmmm... I must've forgotten that. All I know is that from the point where Wangnan first met Hwa Ryun on the 21st Floor to the point of the Workshop Battle, around 2 years elapsed. I based the time scale off of that.

        Loading editor
    • yeah check chapter 55 at the start. it says <<one month since the events of the hand of arlen>> and then we see sweet and sour take the test and then(presumably 1-2 days later) they get to the workshop. so its indeed 1 month later. Also the timeliens seem a bit off.im currently reading season 2 again and im trying to make a correct timeline on my mind but it gets messy. we know for sure that at s2 prologue its 5 years after baams death. so based on that we assumed that the 20th floor arc was also 5 years later. BUT on chapter 26 it says that sweet and sour reached the 21st floor 1 month before the events of zygaena so the 20th floor events happened 1 month before the zygaena events....BUT here it gets messy. right after the 20th floor arc (not months or years but only liek a day or two) we see the call between shibusu and koon happens where they learn about viole the new slayer. and in the end of the chapter after ruicriting dan koon speaks with shibusu/ship and tells him <<yeah she lied>> then immedietly after we see a flashback of when they learned about rachel being healed...and in that flashback(chapter 25 if you wanna check) it says <<6 years ago>>.....then 2 days after the zygaena events hwa ryun says <<2 years left until the workshop>>(chapter 35) so based on that we have

      5 yeras after baams death the prologue events happened

      then about 6 or 5 and 11months later the 20th floor events happened

      and then1 month later so 6years later the zygaena and fug events happened.

      and then almost 2 years later we have the hand of arlen events(and a few days before the connection events with chang and quatro) to conclude 1 month later to the workshop battle.

      So since we have clear...almost clear dates i dont see why not change your timeline and make it to 6 years later about viole defeating a ranker. then in the next write <<About 1 month after the events of the 20th floor>> and for the hand of arlen write 8years after baams death and for workshop <<1 month after the hand events>>. and then of coruse we have the 1.5 year timeskip that leads to the hell train.that one is fine as it is. how do you think? im just trying to help sorry if im being nosy but since SIU is giving us the approximate date years i figured we could use them correctly. :/

        Loading editor
    • I had a go at making a timeline from the point of Baam entering the Tower already, have a look:

      Event Time Elapsed Total Time Elapsed
      Baam enters Towern/a0 years, 0 months
      Position Test from start to finish1 month0 years, 1 month
      Timeskip6 years6 years, 1 month
      Wangnan meets FUG to the start of Workshop Battle2 years8 years, 1 month
      Mini-timeskip (Hell Train Prologue)1 month8 years, 2 months
      Timeskip (Revolution Road)1 year9 years, 2 months
      35th Floor to 36th Floor1 month9 years, 3 months
      A Month sub-arc1 month9 years, 4 months

      Obviously, the timeline above is vague but covers larger periods of time rather than smaller events.

        Loading editor
    • This looks pretty good and improves. I think you could add the prologue events between timeskip and position test. 5years,1 month yuri zahard requests help from repellista zahard or to put it more rough like this table  <<time elapsed between baams entrance and season 2 prologue 5years.total time elapsed 5 years and 1 month.then have the rest of them like they are except that also the wagnan meets fug to the start of workshop battle should be <<8 years,2months. since between timeskip and that there is 1 month gap (from 20th floor up until zygaena where the <<wagnan meets fug >> starts. so in the end we have 9years and 5 months. overall this is really good considering its a rough timeline covering biger events and not a description timeline. Good work on this. I really think an actual timeline page should be made on the wiki.since i started coming here about 1 year ago i always looked around hoping to find one to help me put some events in order. I don't really know much about editing but if you are planning on making such a page and need any friendly advice or help i would be glad to help. or if need arises i could try editing some stuff myself if i get the hang of it. I support your idea about making a timeline page. I think it would be really helpful and would be quite useful.

        Loading editor
    • Wow this is really well put together. Hopefully SIU will make more character blog posts so we can add to this.

        Loading editor
    • Hohohoh

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous Regular
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message