The Hide-and-Seek test is the final past of the Position Test, in which the Regulars who made it through training must take on a Ranker (in this series, Quant). The idea of the test is for a team to select an "It", and to have them escape the zone in which the test is held, before the examiner "Tags" the "It". Another alternative is for someone to touch the enemy "it's" badge.
The test lasts until one of the following happens:
- The regular team's "it" escapes through one of the two exits.
- One of the two "its" has his/her badge touched by someone.
- The three hour time limit passes.
Conditions for victory:
- The regular team's "it" escapes through one of the exits.
- The enemy "it" (Quant) has his badge touched by someone.
Conditions for loss:
- The regular team's "it" has his/her badge touched by the enemy "it".
- The three hour time limit runs out.
The regular team's "it" must be a fisherman.
The two "its" must wear the badge.
The enemy "it" (Quant) cannot attack people in the safe zone.
The goal of the test is for regulars to earn the points they need for the positions test. Points are assigned on an individual and team basis.
The test is judged by four of the position test examiners (Hax, Lero-Ro, Ren and Yu Bok-Dol) who assign individual points to people in their position (except Quant, the scout instructor, because he is playing the part of the enemy "It").
The test is also judged by Yu Han Sung who assigns point for the team as a whole.
Also, anyone who touches the enemy "it's" badge gets 2,000 individual points.
- Team A's "It": Anak Zahard
Fisherman and Team B's "It" was Androssi Zahard.