After the events at the Hand of Arlen, FUG put together a team for their new Slayer candidate. The latter also forced the team to accept two other members. They participated in the Workshop Battle but were ultimately unsuccessful in their objective(s); the team subsequently disbanded after the Workshop Battle ended.
- Jyu Viole Grace (Leader) - Wave Controller
- Beniamino Cassano - Scout
- Hwa Ryun (posing as Yuto) - Guide (assumed to be a Scout when posing at Yuto)
- Kang Horyang - position unknown
- Koon Ran - Fisherman
- Novick - Spear Bearer
- Reflejo - Fisherman
- Ron Mei - Light Bearer
- Varagarv - position unknown
- Xia Xia - Light Bearer
On the surface, the team's primary goal was to aid the newly appointed Slayer candidate in climbing the Tower and would ultimately take orders directly from FUG and Jyu Viole Grace himself. However their true goal was revealed to be the turning of Jyu Viole Grace into an Ignition Weapon with the power of an Irregular, so that Karaka could wield it. They ultimately failed at achieving this.