The Submerged Fish Hunt Test was a test held in the Wine Glass on the Second Floor of the Tower. It was assigned by the Second Floor Guardian to the Irregular, Twenty-Fifth Baam, and consisted of protecting the Mangdol Whales so that certain individuals could be swallowed by the Mangdol Madame. A complication it had recently been facing was the arrival of the Bull, which had wildly shaken the food-chain at the time.
There were four major groups in this test, in addition to the Regulars themselves:
- Mangdol Whales: Cast a net to gather fish for the Mangdol Madame; they were preyed on by Striped Ground Pigs and protected by Thieves.
- Barnacle Goblins: Commonly referred to as Thieves, they ride several Giant Marsh Worms in attempt to steal fish from the Madame by having the worms suck them in.
- Striped Ground Pig: Would attempt to eat the Mangdol Whales. They had a bad relationship with Thieves and would fight when encountered.
- Added to this was a relatively new creature, the mysterious "Bull". It was extremely strong and violent.
To pass the test Baam and Rachel, who were in the Shinsoo bubble thrown into the pit, had to enter the Madame’s mouth and exit to ground. However, should both come out in different way besides from the Madame body, the participants would automatically fail. The same applied if the Shinsoo bubble broke, if there weren’t enough Mangdol Whales to keep the net or if Baam and Rachel both died due to an underwater monster's attack.
The role of the remaining Regulars was to protect both the bubble and the Mangdol Whales while preventing the Thieves from capturing Baam and Rachel in their bubble and also protect the Mangdol Whales from the Striped Ground Pigs.
The following 16 Regulars passed the test:
- Anak Zahard
- Androssi Zahard
- Aleksai Amigochaz
- Hong Chunhwa
- Koon Agero Agnis
- Phonsekal Laure
- Rak Wraithraiser
- Ship Leesoo
- Sunwoo Nare
Notes and Trivia
- The Shinsoo bubble couldn't be controlled by either Baam or Rachel.
- Regulars couldn't contact Baam and Rachel and did not know where they were.
- While the Shinsoo bubble itself was very resilient to damage, it couldn’t block all.
- The Thieves' location was known, but not where the Dogs' location as they kept moving.