|Korean Name||론 메이|
|First Appearance||Vol.2 Chapter 66|
|Last Appearance||Vol.2 Chapter 107|
Appearance and Personality
Ron Mei is a fair skinned girl who always seems to have a generally cheery expression. She has light-colored hair and a small pair of wings on her back. Ron Mei also seems to keep her eyes constantly narrowed to slits, rarely ever opening her eyes enough to reveal their yellow colour. She tends to wear yellow-coloured clothing.
She has a very bright and cheerful personality, contrasting with the quiet and gloomy Varagarv. It is revealed that she was working with FUG, along with Varagarv and the rest of Team Mad Dog, showing a far more devious and a sinister side that is still hidden behind her smile. Although she also appears to be dimwitted at the same time.
Due to her team's performance in the One Shot, One Opportunity game, Ron Mei was made to be one of the ten gamblers of the Workshop Battle.
After the "Plug" game ends it is revealed that she, along with Reflejo, managed to qualify for the final round with a single point, despite losing most of them betting on random people.
In a flashback, Mei is seen conversing with Novick that the Mad Dog will lend them a hand, on behalf of Anak's request. This turns out to be a trap, as Team Mad Dog was always an affiliate of FUG.
She, along with Reflejo and other members of Team Mad Dog are guarding the entrance to the Thorn. When Reflejo orders her to capture Hwa Ryun, Mei thinks that she committed suicide by jumping off a cliff.Horyang and Novick.
During a clash with Androssi and Hatsu in the final match, she explains how Varagarv had gained temporary invincibility through some Blood Tamaras. She proceeds to seal Androssi with her lighthouses though Hatsu destroys them before she is able to. Hatsu takes Mei as a hostage against Varagarv and the fight ends in their defeat. After the events of their battle, she is seen carried by Varagarv, saying that they'll have to wait for another chance to steal the seat of Slayer candidate.
Powers and Abilities
- (To Anak Zahard, then Ship Leesoo) "Look at that Anak! Leesoo-ahjussi is staring at girls with a perverted gaze! Mmm~ as expected, ahjussi, you like 'em big and busty, huh?"
- (To Reflejo after Hwa Ryun escapes) "It appears she killed herself...?"
- (To Reflejo after Hwa Ryun escapes again) "Ah... about that... suicide..."
- (Provoking Androssi Zahard) "Is that okay though? A Princess of Zahard getting a boyfriend. If you get caught, won't you get screwed over? Like Anak's mommy?"
Notes & Trivia
- She is referred to as "Mad Dog's Angel", pointing a relationship between both of them.
- SIU has drawn Ron Mei with a very yellow-themed motif.