The Great Father Macseth (멕세스, Meksehseu; alternatively read "Mexcess") is a weaponscrafter and is also known as "Father of Workshop" (the Gong Bang). After crafting the White Oar, Macseth stopped crafting weapons. It is unknown why, or if he kept creating other objects such as Pockets.
Macseth was indigenous to the Tower before Zahard and the 10 Great Warriors entered the Tower. And he was critical in helping them climb The Tower. It can be said almost everything that can be called "science" in the Tower originates from him.
He is the founder and leader of the Gong Bang.
He has four artificially created "children" by the name of Max, Mai, Mad and May and each holds the title of Great Teacher within the Gong Bang.
Inventions and Creations
Macseth manufactured numerous item over as a weaponscrafter. The only known devices he has made are:
- The first Pockets.
- The White Oar, currently the only S+ Rank weapon inside the Tower. It is owned by Arie Hon, the strongest of the 10 Great Warriors.
- He is also capable of creating artificial lifeforms. Flux, one of the Three Lords of the Zahard Empire and the first Disciple of Macseth, is such a lifeform and so are his 4 'children'.
Notes and Trivia
- He is the first non-Irregular able to create life.
- His status in The Tower is unknown.
- A Pocket translates all languages of the Tower to Macseth language.
- He is probably named after the footballer Philippe Mexès, a French international.
- ↑ GoDai's Translations: People and Groups in the Tower (1); Mexcess
- ↑ SIU blog: Workshop setting
- ↑ Relevant Korean Wikipedia page