|Koon Aguero Agnis|
|Korean Name||쿤 아게로 아그니스|
Koon's Team (former)
|First Appearance||Vol.1 Chapter 5|
|“||I will not be ruled. I make my own rules. That is the mindset of a ruler.||”|
—Koon Aguero Agnis, Vol.2 Chapter 5
Koon Aguero Agnis (쿤 아게로 아그니스, Koon Ahgehro Ageunis; or "Kun Agero Agnis" or "Khun Aguero Agnes") is a defected "son of Koon Eduan", and is often referred to as Mr. Koon. He was expelled from the family because his older sister failed to become one of Zahard's Princesses. He teamed up with Baam and Rak and passed multiple tests with them. He was assigned the Light Bearer position and showed clear talent in the field. He is a highly cunning Regular, who manipulates rules of tests to suit his needs. He has currently just departed the Hell Express and is on the 43rd Floor.
Notes & Trivia
- It is implied that Koon entered the Tower to gain authority and political power (권력과 힘). This is later confirmed when he expresses his desire to take Koon Eduan's position as house head. This gives off the impression that he is insecure about his exile from the Koon Family.
- Koon's name is a reference to the football player Sergio "Kun" Agüero.
- SIU has stated that Koon is his least favourite character. This is because he is from a good family and is rich and smart, but also because the plot tends to get complicated and hard-to-follow when he's around.
- However, SIU gave this answer when asked who his favourite character was, which may imply that Koon is actually his favourite character.
- SIU has said (perhaps jokingly) that Koon spends a lot of time on his hair and that he is known as the hair straightener prince.
- Koon once raided Koon Eduan's treasure room prior to entering the Tower, an unprecedented action even from members of the Koon Family.
- Though Koon has only been seen in the position of Light Bearer, SIU has hinted that he is capable of other Positions, it's just that he chooses to be a Light Bearer because he enjoys commanding others.
- It is stated that he is slightly older and taller than Koon Ran.
- He holds some political power and relationships within his family.
- SIU has revealed that Koon's bloodtype is B.
- SIU has stated that he feels attached to Koon as he feels Koon is very human.
- "Agnis" is Koon's mother's surname.
- His birthday is November 29th.
- (On the Second Floor) "I will not be ruled. I make my own rules. That is the mindset of a ruler."
- (First taking interest in Baam) "It is natural for you not to trust me. But- I don't care about the rules anymore. Because- I've decided to go up the Tower with you."
- (Bluffing to Hatsu) "Our town has earring fever. Everyone has at least 5-6 earrings and, it's in style for all animals- land, water, and air- and even more, all things, to have earrings. That's the general trend."
- (Speech to his teammates) "I will climb the Tower and become the head of the Koon Family. I will climb the Tower and inherit Koon Eduan's position. Because I need that power. I'll promise you. If I become the Koon head, I will give you anything you want. In exchange for that, I only expect one thing from you guys. Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend."
- (Thinking while telling his team their jobs) "Suspecting that Rachel killed Baam, such a thing is too cruel. So this task should only be carried out by the cruelest of us. Sorry... Baam..."
- (To his assassin) "The reason I'm a Light Bearer isn't that I'm weak at close range. It's because I like giving orders."
- (Often says this when he deals with his teammates' childishness) "This is driving me nuts..."
- (To Edin Dan) "You gotta trust trustworthy people."
- (To Hwa Ryun) "I believe that you wouldn't have chosen a path that would harm Baam. That's why I'm just waiting like this. If it was the crocodile, he would have jumped into that room right away... But if something does something does happen to Baam from this incident, I'll probably never be able to forgive myself. Regretting believing you foolishly who is a FUG Guide. If things really turn out that way I would try to bring Baam back to life no matter what. Like that Daniel guy... even if I'll have to side with the devil."
- (To Baam after he's back from the rice pot) -- "How sad.. Trying to get more powerful by yourself. When I look at you sometimes, it worries me that, you would just wander off and leave us someday. So at least, tell us when you go somewhere. So that I can chase anytime." (#309 -- S2 Eps.229).
- (To Evan Edrok about Baam) "When you think about it, life itself may not have any real meaning, you know? Is being obsessed with breathing & blood flowing through your body really living? In order to find meaning for me being born & living, don't I have to find something more important than that? If something comes up where I have to put my life on the line to go with it, what meaning would the rest of my life have if I were to miss that? Right now I feel like the end of the world will come if Baam isn't here."
- (Korean Pronunciation) Koon Ah-geh-ro Ah-geu-ni-seu
- (SIU) Kun Aguero Agnis
- (LINE Webtoon) Khun Aguero Agnes