Notes & TriviaEdit
- Name's Origin: He is named after his birthdate, the "twenty-fifth night". Later, the Guardian of the First Floor, Headon, abbreviates his name to Baam, joking, "It has become a tasty name!' In Korean, the word 'baam' has two meanings: one is 'night' and the other 'chestnut'. The Second Floor Guardian also uses this pun by telling Baam, "You...look tasty." Rachel, at one point, says she is afraid of the "Night," making reference to Baam.
- He goes under the alias Jyu Viole Grace in Season 2. It is speculated that he might have been adopted by the leader of FUG, Grace Mirchea Luslec, but that has yet to be confirmed.
- It's possible that one origin of the name "Viole" is the color violet. Amusingly enough, "Viole" is an old french word used to describe a European bowed stringed instrument used in the Medieval period. But in common french, "viole" is the conjucated version of the verb "violer", which means "violate" (or "rape"...). Viole now occasionally wears shirts that are purple.
- An amusing fact about Baam: With the sole exception of Anak, who is a half-princess, Baam seems to be amble to attract, romantically, any princess of Zahard he comes across. Two examples are the affections shown towards him by Androssi and Yuri, though it might just be the author's way to add comic relief moments for the latter. (SIU's comment from his blog: "Baam will break the hearts of many more girls." ^^ )
- According to the results of the World's Greatest Shinsoo Competition, Viole comes in first place with 134,769 points using HwaJeopGongPaSul. It has been speculated by some that this is not Viole's true power.
- He is extremely polite, to the extent of saying "sorry" when he's about to fail someone. (Example: Season 2 Chapter 11, conversation between Viole and Yeon)
- He is rich enough to afford the best apartment on the 21st Floor, courtesy of FUG.
- He is apparently a great cook, having to cook for himself and Yeon, with Wangnan even calling him a super chef. His best dish is cream spaghetti, which happens to be a dish Androssi ordered before the Submerged Fish Test. He even cleans the house and does the laundry.
- Surprisingly, Viole's clothes are all picked by Ha Jinsung. He is troubled by the fact that Jinsung sends him clothes every season.
- Blue Fire: Though not exactly canon, Baam/Viole has the power to create blue fire in the Maplestory X Tower of God oneshot where he uses it to stop Demon Slayer from getting the crown.
- Author's comment (SIU) : "Tower of God is not about Baam; it's about a huge number of main characters." Well, we can all agree that Baam is an(the) eye of the storm. (need reference)
- After the 28th Floor test (and its junk food reward), Viole increasingly buys junk food items for Team Tangsooyook. However, he has to eat them in secret or else Goseng will confiscate them, since they're unhealthy. As a result, Viole has become a "black market" supplier and is very much loved by Miseng and Prince. 
- According to Hwa Ryun, it is thanks to Ha Jinsung that FUG gives some freedom to Baam.
- "The heart moves where the heart wills" - Baam to Androssi
- "If Rachel isn't up there, that place is nothing more than a pile of garbage. No matter what's up there, that won't change." Baam to Yu Han Sung
- "I need to know... why... Rachel... betrayed... ME...!" - Baam to Hwa Ryun
- "I am Jyu Viole Grace, one of the slayer candidates of FUG. Zahard and their kin... I live for their death. That is why none of you can become my teammate. I am your enemy." - Viole, denying the requirement of team members on the 20th Floor
- "You might die." - Yuri's words, recalled by Baam
"It's fine, because there is something I fear more than death." - Baam's response, in his thoughts, before he attacks the Shinheuh in the Ball Test on the First Floor
- "I have something I fear... more than death." - Viole to Urek Mazino during the Flower of Zygaena Test
- "But if someone tries to hurt those that are precious to me, I will fight." - Viole to Urek Mazino during the Flower of Zygaena Test
- "The thing I really wanted was...I..already had it." Viole to Horyang
- Traveller: "Uhm... by the way... just call me Traveller... ah, and your name is?" Baam: "......T....Twenty Fifth Baam. (Thinking: It'll be okay. I'm not lying, anyway.)" Traveller: (Thinking: "Sounds like a delicious name...") =D (ToG Ch59)
- "There is no way that everyone can be happy. It's only possible that someone will be happy." - Viole to Yeon
- "If I am the only one who's broken and everyone else is safe because of that, I will do it my way. I don't care if I'm broken beyond repair, because I have already lost the will to live my life." - Viole to Novick
- (Korean Pronunciation) Seu-mool-dah-seot-beon-jjae-eui Bahm, Bahm
- (Meaning) Twenty-Fifth Night, Night