Enryu is one of the most mysterious characters - as mysterious as Phantaminum.
Enryu entered the Tower during Zahard's rule. He likely opened the doors himself, as he is an Irregular. Zahard was #1 in Ranking at the time, although his inactivity led to him being pushed down to 2nd place by Enryu, who took 1st place at the time by killing the Forty-Third Floor Guardian.  Until then guardians were thought to be immortal illustrating that Enryu's overwhelming control of Shinsoo is rated a cut above the Guardians, and it is a 'heretical' ability, breaking the laws of the Tower.
His most interesting achievement, the slaying of the Guardian of the 43rd Floor revealed to the people of the Tower that Guardians, originally thought to be immortal, were not absolute beings. It is unknown why Enryu killed the 43rd Floor Guardian.
Enryu became the No. 1 ranker with the nickname of "Guardian Murderer." Later on, Phantaminum entered the Tower. With the Zahard Palace Intrusion Incident, Phantaminum quickly took 1st place, pushing Enryu and Zahard down to 2nd and 3rd places, respectively.
Currently, Enryu's whereabouts are unknown, and no one knows what he is doing.
Personality and AppearanceEdit
Although Enryu has yet to make an official appearance in the series, it is said that he is very handsome and popular, and he even battles gracefully. Rankers idolize him for his beautiful ways of fighting.
Enryu is known to fight by levitating thousands of spears made of Shinsoo and striking them downwards. Some people use a poetic expression 'Red Rain' to describe this scene. Spectators (quite rare) say the sight is quite beautiful. However, it wouldn't look as beautiful from the victim's point of view.
Enryu's overwhelming control of Shinsoo is rated a cut above the Guardians, and it is a 'heretical' ability, breaking the laws of the Tower.
It is rumored that he can create life using Shinsoo.
Shinsoo in the area turns red when Enryu appears.
Currently, the person who has handled the greatest number of Bangs (room) of Shinsoo is Enryu. Although the accurate number is not recorded, it's clear that it surpasses other recorded figures greatly. (According to a Light Bearer who once had the chance to record Enryu's combat, Enryu is known to have handled over 9000 Baangs (rooms) during the combat).
A massive needle-like object (Possibly one of Enryu's "Spears of Shinsoo") was discovered where Enryu killed the Guardian of the 43rd Floor. It is suspected that it was used in the killing of the Guardian and became known as the "Thorn that could kill Kings". It is currently in the posession of FUG who plan to imbue it with the soul of Jyu Viole Grace in an effort to slay the King of the Tower, Zahard.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Enryu is the only known person to have ever killed a Guardian in the Tower's history.
- Enryu and Phantaminum have never fought. They have never even met, and there are a lot of opinion on who would win if they actually fought each other.
- It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently, and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity.
- Once, there was a mistranslation that stated that Urek could create life out of Shinsoo. However, this was a mistranslation, and it is Enryu who can do so.
- SIU is planning for Enryu to occasionally appear in the latter part of Tower of God.
- SIU has specifically stated in a user chat that Enryu is not an Exis.
- The amount of baangs he commands(over 9000) is a Dragon Ball reference.
- SIU has said that Enryu is a "munchkin" (likely meaning a powergamer or overpowered character, since he said it in the context of why Enryu wouldn't appear much in the plot, and not until later in the story.)
- (Korean pronunciation) Ehn-ryoo