Love explains the rules (see below); Wangnan and Nia elect to stay in their room believing that Viole will simply seek to wipe out the regulars rather than face a ranker; Goseng on the other hand leaves Miseng in their room as she seeks out Wangnan, as she leaves a suspicious shadow can be seen outside their room. Prince also leaves his room intent on pursuing Viole, as he leaves he hides the remote from his room-mate Rapdevil .
Finally, Viole seeks to leave his room, but fearing he will simply wipe out all the regulars, Yihwa attempts to stop him; demonstrating her fearsome flames that even rankers within her family have troubles with, yet Viole amazes her by completely halting both her and the flames in an instant, holding them where they stand as he takes the remote.
The Game’s Rules
-The goal of the game is to gather 7 teammates and 6 rooms. The most important requirement of the game is faith.
- From this point you and your roommate will be acting as one team to either steal or protect the rooms.
- The remotes of the rooms have the capabilities to open or close the room and can change the ownership of the room.
- The personal connectors connect to the remote. Once connected to another person’s remote, you can decide to either become his/her teammate or take his/her room. (To become teammates, press the blue button; to take the room, press the red button.) (Once you become teammates, you can share rooms and take/protect rooms together.)
- If you leave one of your rooms empty, you will be disqualified.
- If you take the remote out of the room, you will be disqualified. (And one person must remain at all times in the room, his/her connector connected to the remote.)
- If the number of regulars in the resting area falls below 7, Viole wins the game.
- If Viole takes the connector from the Ranker and steals Yeon’s room, Viole wins the game.
- In taking the 6 rooms necessary to win the game, the last room taken must be Yeon’s room on the top floor.
- You can only use your own connector. (Your names will be displayed on the connectors)
- If your connector breaks, you’ll be disqualified.
- If you press the red and blue buttons together, you’ll be accepted into the connected person’s team and betray your former teammates.
- Viole’s connector that’s in the hands of the Ranker can automatically open Yeon’s room.
|Vol.2 Ch.10: 20F – Bath (2)||Vol.2 Ch.12: 20F – The Untrustworthy Room (2)|