|Hanja||Likely 神圓流 or 神流派|
|First Appearance||Vol.2 Chapter 230|
|Known Users||"God" of guardians|
This technique compresses Shinsoo around onto a single point and releases it as a huge explosion. According to the "God" of guardians, this technique is far above what ordinary Regulars can hope to achieve; a small amount of Shinsoo can cause great destruction. A tired Baam, using a single baang of this technique on a pack of big Crystal Shards, was able to utterly annihilate all of them in an instant lending credence to the sheer power of the technique.
Notes and Trivia
- Baam found this control skill fundamentally foreign in comparison to everything else he had ever learnt, needing two months to learn it despite it being used on him.
- The "God" of guardians can only use this technique in the Hell Express.
- SIU based the visual on "light" rather than "water" for shinsoo.
- The technique has been shown to be able to surpass the spell endowing immortality to 43rd Floor inhabitants. This has been assumed by the fandom to be a result of the way the shinsoo is controlled.
- The meaning of 신원류 ("shinwonryu") is ambiguous as SIU has not yet provided the corresponding hanja spelling, when several alternatives are possible. In particular, 신 ("shin") is likely 神 ("god/divine", which could also refer to shinsoo), and 원류 ("wonryu") could be either 圓 ("won") and 流 ("ryu") ("circle style") or 流派 ("wonryu") ("origin"). It is likely that SIU is playing with several of the meanings.
- Black-Hole Sphere (LINE)
- Divine Circular Flow
- Divine Whirlpool
- Divine Origin Circular Style 
- Source of Shinsoo